Marriage Registration in Noida
Are you living in Noida and curious to know about court marriage, Marriage Registration in Noida, and Marriage certificate in Noida then you’re at the right place. In this discussion, we’re going to clear all your confusion regarding Noida Marriage registration and the Noida marriage certificate.
Well, Noida marriage registration is one of the most important processes which should be completed by the person who has completed their court marriage in Noida. It is the process of registering your marriage and verifying your marriage from SDM. After completion of the marriage registration in Noida, your marriage will get a huge authentication and the dedicated Noida marriage certificate will help you to get recognized as a couple globally.
A marriage certificate in Noida plays the role of an evidence document that proves that your marriage is done with the full consent of both the parties. Marriage certificate Noida also helps as a legal document of marriage at various places. This discussion is a complete summary of all the details and descriptions which you should know regarding Noida’s marriage registration. So, don’t go anywhere because all your answers are here just stick to this discussion and let’s get started.
What is Marriage Registration in Noida?
Marriage registration in Noida is a registration process that is recommended to perform for the person who’s completed their court marriage in Noida. If you’ve performed your court marriage in Noida then you must have applied for marriage registration in Noida.
Marriage registration Noida is evidence of your marriage. This makes your marriage contract strong and authentic. The reason behind this is that the marriage registration in Noida is verified by the SDM after verifying all the documents. This gives the stamp of jurisdiction to your marriage.
Not only this but Noida marriage registration protects you from any kind of legal consequences. It is an important document that is used for completing various legal formalities.
So, every couple (no matter under which act they’re getting married) must have to apply for marriage registration in Noida and get the marriage registration certificate in Noida. In this discussion, we’ve discussed everything that you need to know about Marriage registration in Noida and Marriage certificates in Noida.
Uses of Marriage registration in Noida
Marriage registration in Noida is one of the most important legal documents which every couple should have. There are plenty of uses for this document. Some of the major documents of the Noida Marriage certificate are listed below:-
- The primary use of the Noida marriage certificate is that the document plays the role of evidence that your marriage is 100% legal and executed with the free consent of both parties.
- This document protects you from any kind of legal consequences for complaining against you. (See the Case study below to understand this deeply).
- For passport and VISA verification, you have to show your Noida marriage certificate to verify your marital status.
- If the couple takes divorce and sues each other for child custody then the marriage registration certificate can play a deciding role in child custody.
- This document is required for applying for an attorney to verify that the marriage is legal or not.
- If one of the parties died due to any casualty then another party will not be able to get the claim of insurance if this document is absent. The insurance company asks for a marriage certificate to verify the marriage and then only the other party will get the claim of the insurance policy.
So, these are the major uses and benefits of having marriage registration in Noida. To avail of the above-discussed benefits, you have to be eligible to apply for your marriage registration in Noida.
Eligibilities for applying to Noida Marriage registration
There is some eligibility that the couple has to fulfill and then only they’re able to apply for marriage registration in Noida. If one of the parties is not eligible then their application becomes void and rejected by SDM. All the eligibilities which you should know regarding marriage registration in Noida are listed below:-
Both the parties have crossed the legal age of marriage as per the law of the country. In India, the minimum age of marriage for a girl is 18 years and for a boy, it is 21 years. SDM checks the legal age of both the parties and then only accepts the application.
Both the parties must be completely sound mind personalities. If one of the parties is found unsound then the marriage registration application becomes void and the other party may face legal consequences.
Both the parties must be engaged in the marriage with full of consent. If it is found that the marriage is done forcefully then the other party will face the legal consequences. The marriage registration application is acceptable only if the marriage is done with the full consent of both parties.
At the time of marriage, the marital status of both the parties must be “Single”. If one of the parties is already in a marital relationship the marriage registration application becomes void.
So, these are the eligibility which you have to fulfill for completion of Noida marriage registration. If you want to get a detailed description of this then you can talk to our highly professional lawyers. If you have any issue with reading eligibility then also you can book a counseling session with our officials.
Prerequisites to know about Marriage registration in Noida.
Before applying for marriage registration in Noida, you must have detailed knowledge about some prerequisites which you should know about Noida marriage registration and marriage certificate in Noida.
- The work of Noida Marriage registration will be done at the Marriage registrar’s office only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- 9 AM to 6 PM is the time in which the work of marriage registration Noida and Marriage certificate Noida is done.
- If you’re pursuing Tatkal marriage registration in Noida or Tatkal marriage certificate in Noida you may have to pay some extra charges.
- Both the parties ensure that they’re 100% eligible to perform a court marriage in India.
- The address of both the parties must be in Noida. Both the parties have to prove their residency in Noida to the court.
- Marriage registration in Noida is compulsory to do whether you’re performing a court marriage or a traditional marriage.
- The complete duration of marriage registration in Noida will take a complete 30 days or even more. Consult with your lawyer for more information.
If you don’t have your lawyer and are willing to hire a marriage associate in noida then let us tell you that we’re the best marriage registration and marriage certificate associates in noida.
Steps to perform marriage registration in Noida
The procedure of marriage registration in Noida is very easy if you have your marriage registration lawyer then only. Let’s see the detailed steps of marriage registration in Noida.
- Firstly, you have to hire a dedicated lawyer which is highly certified and highly professional. Book a counseling session with them so that you’ll get a detailed idea regarding marriage registration.
- Now, get the application form from the marriage registrar’s office or online portal of marriage registration (If available).
- Now, fill the form with the details and check the details which you have provided in the form.
- Sign on the application form after confirming the details.
- Get the appointment with the marriage registrar in the marriage registrar’s office. You’ll get the appointment 30 days after the date of application.
- Now, visit the marriage registrar’s office after the completion of 30 days with your partner.
- Bring all the necessary documents which are guided to bring for marriage registration in noida.
- The marriage registrar will verify all the documents and after verifying all the documents he will proceed with your application.
- Now, your marriage registration will get completed and you have to wait for the issue of the marriage certificate in noida.
- Make sure that the complete work of marriage registration is in the hand of the marriage registrar and if the marriage registrar finds anything suspicious then he has complete authority to do the marriage registration.
After some days, you’ll get your marriage certificate in noida and your marriage will be registered and authorized by the jurisdiction of the country.
Tatkal Marriage registration in Noida
As we have discussed above the complete duration of performing a marriage registration in Noida is about 30 days. But, if someone wants to complete this whole procedure of marriage registration in just 1-2 days or some hours then only there is a provision that is named Tatkal Marriage registration in Noida.
Tatkal marriage registration in Noida attains some extra charges to complete your process in a fast way and after competing for your tatkal marriage registration in Noida you’ll instantly get your Tatkal marriage certificate in Noida. The tatkal marriage certificate in noida attains equal weightage as compared to the marriage certificate in Noida. You just have to pay some extra charges for this.
The documentation and procedure of performing the Tatkal marriage registration in Noida are similar to the Marriage registration process; the only difference between them is the amount, cost and duration of time.
If you’re curious to know more about Tatkal marriage registration in Noida then you can book your appointment with our highly professional and experienced lawyers who will guide you and provide accurate information to you regarding Tatkal marriage registration in Noida.
Documentation required for completion of marriage registration in Noida
There is a long list of documents that you maintain for the completion of marriage registration in Noida. You have to arrange the complete list of documents which are listed below. So, without wasting any time let’s get started.
The application form is one of the most important documents which attains the blueprint of all the details which will be verified by the marriage registrar. Make sure that the application for must trains the photographs of both the parties and is duly signed by them.
Aadhar Card is a mandatory document that acts as an address proof document for both parties. The address of both the parties should be in noida then only the SDM will accept the application for marriage registration of the couple.
PAN Card is an age-proof document that is required to confirm that the parties had completed their legal age of marriage of not which is about 21 years for the boy and 18 years for the girl.
This document is an additional age verification document that verifies the legal age of both parties.
Electricity bill/rent agreement
This document is used for verifying the current address of both parties. Both the parties have to ensure that they’re living in noida for at least 30 days before applying for marriage registration in Noida.
The witness is the eye suspect of the marriage who confirms that the marriage is done with the consent of both the parties in front of them. 1-1 witness (at least) is required at the time of marriage and marriage registration with their local ID proof.
Photographs are required for face identification. Make sure that you have at least 2-3 photos of each party so that you can easily use the photos where required. The photos must be available in Passport size and the background of the photographs is preferred to be either red or blue.
If no family members are available at the time of marriage as a witness to the marriage then the couple will have to issue a separate affidavit. It is a conditional document not compulsory.
So, these are the major documents that you have to issue at the time of marriage registration. Some conditional documents are only required under special conditions. If you’re a Divorcee, Spouse, Widow or foreigner then you have to submit some extra documents. For having a detailed description of these documents you can talk to our officials and book an appointment with our highly experienced lawyers.
Best Marriage registration associates in Noida
If you’re looking for associates to compete for your marriage registration then we’re the ones who are best for you. We’re proud to claim the title of best marriage registration associates in Noida. Our services are premium and available at a very efficient cost.
With our total career of 5 years, we have completed 4000+ marriage registration and we are proud to say that every single marriage registration application is completed on time without any legal hindrances.
Certified and trustworthy
A famous philosopher once said, “experience teaches everything” and we strongly believe I’m in this context. We have an experience of 5 years with high quality and highly professional experienced staff. We provide a clean and motivating environment to our staff so that they’ll become enthusiastic all the time and do every single work with full responsibility.
Premium but Affordable
Most of the associates charge high costs for marriage registration in Noida and make huge profits from their customers. Well, we’re not like that because we believe in service. That’s why we’re providing the most premium service at the best cost and don’t charge any hidden cost from the customers.
We have many more things to tell you and that’s why we recommend you to not get stuck with a fraud marriage associate because this will waste your money and potential. We’re here for you “A platform which serves the most premium service at the minimum cost” and lets your work get done on time.